From ACT4D Project Wiki
With the internet becoming a part of our daily life, a lot of online complaint management systems have come up. This report describes our attempts to implement and deploy voice based complaint management system for people who are not well educated or do not have access to the internet. In the past, CGNetswara has come up with an attempt to come up with a news-based voice forum which was quite successful. In this report, we discuss how such a service can be used for making a complaint management system. We discuss the deployment results of the system along with the use of a complaint registration website in order to push the system. We also discuss the high level initial design with significant details of implementation of voice based search in such kind of system along with testing results.
- Installation: Run the following command as root user in a unix environment along with the provided App.sh, configuration file and the dependencies file. This will compile and install all the dependencies along with all the necessary configurations neeeded for running the IVRS.
- Attach the GSM Gateway to the computer and do the necessary ethernet configurations
- Configure the gateway to redirect all calls to port 6714
- Start freeswitch (/usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch)
- Call the number which is adjoined to the gateway
- Web Interface: The web interface is available at http://localhost/otalo . The username and password are set during installation and web interface is self explanatory.
- Code: Following are some of the important files in the web interface, and are the files which we have edited for the customizations introduced
- otalo.lua:This file is executed at the initiation of the call to freeswitch.
- common.lua:This file contains some standard functions which are called by all the files.
- paths.lua:This is a config file for the IVRS.
The Website has the basic structure of joomla with some customizations involved. Following are the list of modules installed:
- DJ Image Slider
Following are the custom pages created and their locations in the code:
- Front Page:It is located at components/com_artgeotag/views/frontpage. It contains the details of each area involved section wise, highlighting the administration, statistics and some complaints.
- Complaint Submission:It is located at templates/default_form/ . This is the backend of the website. The complaints filed are available at the page to listen and submit at this website.
- Report:It is located at templates/listforreport . This is the automated report generation tool.
Following are the files created to manage the integration with the IVRS which has been deployed
- plots.php, plots1.php:These files are used for generation of plots for the front page.
- submitfile.php:This file is for the "Submit Complaint" page. The filed complaints are at audio/, deleted complaints are at deleted/, and unfiled at complaints/recordings/.
- cronjob.sh:The file is run as a cron job to keep the complaints synced to the Deployed IVRS.
Speech Recognition Testing
These are the scripts used for various purposes:
- PreTesting.sh: To compile the grammar and the dictionary files
- Convertphoneme.sh, espeak2phones.pl: Convert from phonemeset of sphinx to hindiasr
- recordwords.sh: Record words for a user
- removestopwords.sh: Removes stop words from data before compiling the grammar and dicitonary files
- Testing.sh,dir.lua: Run automated testing and create log files
- Database.sh: insert the log files into database
- Processuser.sh :process each users log files
- Createworddatabase.sh : Create database for word type
These are the Database used for managing records
- Tablemodel1 :
- WordTypes :
Execute the following steps to do testing
- ./Pretesting.sh stopwordlist data :
- ./testing.sh (in parallel to running a call from linphone(SIP telephone) to freeswitch with audio looped back to input using pulseaudio tool pavucontrol) :
- ./database.sh :
- ./createworddatabase.sh data.typevocab :